2009年5月12日火曜日

My favorite movies

My Favorite Movies

1, Title:  Toy Story Genre: Animation

Actor:  Tom Hanks, Tim Allen Release: In Japan 2009,3,23

Director:  John A, Lasseter

Film Company:
Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures International

Music:  Randy Newman Runtime: 81 minutes

Scriptwriter:  Joseph Hill Whedon

Recommendation:
This movie is very fun but scary. Toys have some different views from human, so you feel fresh and find a new views. I recommend that you watch this movie.

Source: Check out these good sits. Toy Story and Wikipedia.



2, Title: I am Sam

Actor: Sean Penn, Dakota Fanning
Mickelle Pfeiffer Laura Dern

Director:  Jessie Nelson Release: 2001, 12, 28

Film Company: Runtime: 132 minutes
New Line Cinema

Source: Check out these sits. Wikipedia, I Am Sam, IMDb.

Recommendation
This is very emotional but sad. This is the story which a disable person educates his pretty daughter by himself. He overcomes a lot of difficulties. This movie is my power in my life.



3, Title: I am Legend

Actor: Will Smith, Alice Braga
Dash Mihok    Genre: SF

Director: Francis Lawrence Release: 2007, 12, 14

Film Company:
Warner Bros Entertainment

Music: James Newton Howard Runtime: 100 minutes

Recommendation
This is powerful but scary. There are a lot of ghosts. I’m bad at ghosts. But this main character is very brave. I think he is cool. I want to be.

Source: Check out these sits. I AM LEGEND and Wikipedia.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿