2010年1月19日火曜日

Reflection

Thank you, Simon.
This class is a little hard for me, because I am poor at talking. However, I tried to make a good speech every time. I don't know my speech is good or bad, but I am satisfied with this class. I could make a speach in front of classmates. My next goals are to speak more frankly and my pronaunceation should be better. I am going to practice hard in this vacation. I want to be a good speaker. My dreams are to be a grand staff and to say some jokes to each other in English. I think that this class is very important and a good chance for us. I couldn't use this chance very mush. That's too bad. I am also poor at making a PowerPoint. My PowerPoint is too poor and very boring. There are little moving actions and too simple. I 'm sorry.

Thank you very much.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿